The Advance Care Directive Kit for all Australians. Write your own Advance Care Directive easily and quickly.
- Legal throughout Australia
- Contains 48 pages of useful information
- Easy to understand
This pack includes:
- 1 x Advance Care Directive Kit
- Includes all forms for two people
- What is an Advance Care Directive
- What an Advance Care Directive can do
- What an Advance Care Directive cannot do
- When the Advance Care Directive will be used
- Who can make decisions for you
- What is a substitute decision maker
- Who can be a substitute decision maker
- Do I need to appoint a substitute decision maker
- Substitute decision maker guidelines
- Types of decisions your substitute decision maker can make
- Health care decisions I want
- Health care decisions I do not want
- Binding refusals of health care
- Lifestyle decisions
- Where I will live
- What is important to me
- My dying wishes
- Funeral instructions
- Who should be witnesses
- How to sign your Advance Care Directive
- Revoke/cancel your Advance Care Directive
- Problems or disputes
- Registration and lodgement of your Advance Care Directive
- What to do if you make a mistake
- Further information on advance care planning
- Advance Care Directive forms for your state
- Step by Step Guide.
- The Advance Care Directive form is fill in the blanks style.
- Each clause is individually numbered with instructions for each clause.
- Example of a completed Advance Care Directive form.
- Designed to help guide you through.
The Advance Care Directive Kit is comprehensive and excellent value for money. Making an Advance Care Directive correctly is important for you, your family and the future.
You will automatically receive the Advance Care Directive forms needed for the state or territory in which you live.
Orders are dispatched on receipt of your order and confirmation of payment. Dispatch is within 24-48 hours providing it is a business day. Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next business day.
Regular postage and handling is $8.50. Express post and Priority post is also available for faster delivery at an extra cost.
Please see all dispatch and delivery conditions
When you purchase the Advance Care Directive Kit you will receive the Advance Care Directive or equivalent forms required for the state you live in.
Advance Care Directive Kit for two people
- Product Code: ACD kit for two adults
- Availability: In Stock